- Arlee V. Smith, Jesse J. Smith, and Binh T. Do, "Thermo-optic and thermal expansion coefficients of RTP and KTP crystals over 300-350 K," arXiv:1607.03964 (2016).
- Arlee V. Smith and Jesse J. Smith, "Mode instability thresholds for Tm-doped fiber amplifiers pumped at 790 nm," Optics Express 24, 975-992 (2016).
- Arlee V. Smith and Jesse J. Smith, "Overview of a steady-periodic model of modal instability in fiber amplifiers," IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Quantum Electronics vol. 20, issue 5 (2014). DOI 10.1109/JSTQE.2013.2296372. Available in three formats:
- Arlee V. Smith and Jesse J. Smith, "Steady-periodic method for modeling mode instability in fiber amplifiers," Opt. Express 21, 2606-2623 (2013).
- A. Smith and J. Smith, "Mode instability in high power fiber amplifiers," Opt. Express 19, 10180-10192 (2011).
Click here for a full list of publications
AS-Photonics is an independent company based in Albuquerque, NM providing technical consulting services and training in the area of photonics, RISTRA OPO assemblies with free modeling software, SNLO free crystal nonlinear optics software, and SNLFM fiber laser software.